Sign in to follow this  
328bema

FS: E36 M3 Wheels 17" DS1's x4

Hey guys, i'm selling off my wheels from an NZ New E36 coupe, they come with good warrantable tread, if anyone is interested i have listed them on Trademe, with discriptive images, currently still on my car until a potential buyer is interested. Very minimal scuff marks which have been there since i owned them from previous owner....always good to point fingers at someone else...LOL, jokes but feel free to inquire, i'm happy to negotiate a reasonable deal with our members, listed start price @$780, buy now $850

Link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=692502371

Edited by King Arthur

arent DS1s meant to come in a staggered fitment? 17x8 & x9?

I assume you're thinking of M3 DSII's? Now, they come in 17x7.5 - Fronts, and 17x8.5 - Rears/ or staggered if you like. As far as i know, these early type M3 wheels came as a square setup all around, but if i'm incorrect, i'm all ears, cheers mate :)

I should re-word that my apologies....i meant no "M" emblem, just incase the general public think they're reps, clearly showing "Bmw motorsport", as confusion about wheels and theories are far and wide lol, but all inputs are appreciated :)