Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

M3 CSL Recaro Seat cover x 1 (photos up)

Part of a spares package I picked up that I don't require.

The Alcantara portion that line the seat frame (does not include the back support portion or the seat base or the lumbar support pad).

I would rate this as 8.5/10 condition wise. Very tidy Alcantara. This used to be on the left hand seat, but they are interchangeable between left and right (passenger and driver) - only one part number for the seat cover for both seats.

There is a very very small pin hole (about 1mm x 1mm) by the left hand side where the seatbelt used to rub against it (it's in the piping portion of the stitching so very very confined - you can probably get this tucked by an upholstery shop if you really wanted to) - it's really not as big of a deal as I am probably making it out to be as you'd most likely miss it if I hadn't said anything - so take it as it been hardly noticeable.

If you put this cover in the driver seat it won't rub against the belt and will not get worse.

Worth while spare to have and put on your seat if you use your car a lot - keep the good one in your car as a spare.

RRP for this is just over $1000.

Half price and take it away $500 (firm).

IMAG1044_zpsvjp66cgz.jpg

IMAG1040_zpsjjgjyby9.jpg

the pin hole if you can spot it

IMAG1043_zpsmble9ngy.jpg

Edited by M3_Power