Sign in to follow this  
Gus

The Gus

thinking bout selling my car....not as it is though

1988 325i 5spd

leather sport seats

full mtech 2 kit

choice of mtech1 or mtech2 rear spoiler.

bottom end rebuilt of 2.5

~190k

basically what i would do is stick the old engine back in, sorta sell it as i got it, except manual and with sport seats

i would keep all my urethane and other cool bits, but could be persuaded to part with most of the other stuff

SS Lines

Bilstein sports/Jamexes

maybe LSD

wheels...would like to keep these, but anythings for sale!

unless i can get enough on top of the car to cover everything ill be taking urethane bushes/mounts/engine/sounds\short shift with me....just sick of losing stuff when i sold me old car and ive got all the stock stuff so may as well stick it back in.

got no time to do anything before exams, so would have to be mid nov/early dec (away from 20th-4th) or next year. just putting it up here first in case anyone interested, otherwise will eventually go on trademe where there a lot more interest

angus@bimmersport.co.nz

Edited by Gus

what have you got up your sleeve now gus?

in love again....same culprit

pre FL M/S

:wub:

have 15" weaves painted graphite with dunlop direzza dz101's with 6 and 5mm tread front and rear respectively

however would probably sell the car with 14" weaves.....i want to keep the wheels. but could be persuaded. once the car is ready to be sold ill basically give a price, and then other stuff can be on top of that (thinking bilsteins/jamexes, LSD, and wheels)