Sign in to follow this  
kiwi328i

E34 Aftermarket headlights

Hi Guys,

Last year my partner surprised me with these aftermarket headlights for the car. She saw me looking at them on Ebay. I guess it was a fair guess it would be something I would like to have as I was umming and argghing over them. Too bad I wasn't looking at the Vorshlag or UUC websites cause I could have ended up with a wildwood super performance brake kit, alas I ended up with these.

Like probably everyone here, I was just looking at stuff, but for the record there are a few reasons I am selling them

1, I have a wide kidney E34, these are for the narrow kidney types.

2, They are silver/chrome and my car is black as night, and I don't think it suits the car colour wise.

3, I like the idea of having halos, kinda but not the one-piece look, which is why I don't really dig E39's, just my opinion on the front look there, not E39's in general.

4, I could make them fit, either go narrow kidney and bonnet, or just narrow kidneys, or faff with the wide kidneys so they fit nicely behind, but for the other reasons I don't think its worth it for me anyway.

5, My garage is looking like a...garage I guess, but with heaps of stuff I wont be using, which drives me a little mad.

I appreciate some members on here love hatin on non oem parts and so forth and cant help but comment on everything, but just so you know, they are not my bag either. Just sgh and move on, to something you may actually want to purchase.

These cost my partner over 400.00 landed but I see you could get them now for under 300.00 possibly, so I would like @200.00 or what have you.

They are brand new, still in packaging, the film over the covers have not even been removed, they are plug and play. One piece. Halos.

Please PM me with your offers, will go on TM in a few days or so if not gone, or I may hack them up and make something of them.

Cheers

Edited by kiwi328i

Sorry everyone,

When I went to post, it would give me a connection problem page, and every time I went back I had to start from scratch, as far as I could tell none of them were actually posted.

My mobile is 0211503550 if you have any inquires.

Cheers Lionel