Sign in to follow this  
Mr2low

99 e39 540

Hi guys I'm selling my e39 still haven't got around to running it through vtnz for it's relicencing only known issues are the secondary fuel level sender is reading 0 when the tanks sender is reading 25l

The rear blind no longer works and the and interior trim around the rear windscreen arnt sitting right as the clips are broken due to going brittle these cost about $60 for the pair

Want $3500 but if course open to sensible offers, re registering will cost approx 700 there are no reasons this won't go straight through the test as my wagon which I felt needed something went straight through and this is in far better condition

it's had new front and rear rotors and new pads has been lowered about 25mm all round , black leather interior is in perfect condition, wood trim has been wrapped in 3m brushed steel cd changer has been replaced by an anycar USB/SD card adapter. Done 176k transmission has been serviced pcv valve has also been replaced replaced orange headlamps with clear still have orange ones if required

Will update with new photos as it's no longer on those wheels they went with the wagon and that's lowered on the front only.

Factory options

http://www.bmwarchive.org/vin/gf10987.pdf

Only selling because of recently spilting up with long time gf

post-17370-0-48293300-1396337002_thumb.j

Edited by Mr2low

Sold now going to a new home in Lower Hutt/Wellington area tomorrow will be a sad day but it's going to someone that's going to love her and finally put her back on the road so it's for the best