Sign in to follow this  
DCEIVN

Whats Next

What should I do next  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Next month I will finally have saved enough money for a rollcage or for a full custom exhaust from the headers and all the way back through to the muffler.

Rollcage will cost a little less but I will be able to afford the exhaust near the end of november. Theyre both going to be done at some stage though.

So what should be done?

Guest Andrew

Do the headers - roll cage is badass for handling but power is more fun hah.

Mine is costing nearly $3000 (for headers and exhaust)

where are you getting it done andrew?

My headers will be same as roll cage - around $1500, and he said hed do the exhaust system for around $500

headers

roll cages are only useful when you crash

if you need the rollcage so you can do more tracktime do that and by the time you have saved more dosh you will have aquired the skill to use the extra power which hopefully will be more than enough to offset the weight of the cage......

you dont really need much skill to handle an xtra 10-20hp tops

Well the car is going to be used on the track again until next year - can't get time off work for Whittakers or the last intermarque sadly - and its the BMW sponsored round :angry: SO more performance would be fun.

I'm hoping to get larger gains from the headers than usual, as it has a reverse intake manifold with cold air intake...

But if I get the rollcage I can start making all the mods to the interior.... :D

$1500 for custom headers?? sh*t, im gona get mine done for about $600-800 down here, and a full twin exhaust cost me $500...

if you need the rollcage so you can do more tracktime do that and by the time you have saved more dosh you will have aquired the skill to use the extra power which hopefully will be more than enough to offset the weight of the cage......

Yeah but I want to go faster... I want to catch the porkers that are doing about 2 secs faster than me - got a 129.5 out of my last round

I wish I could do both at the same time :lol:

$1500 for custom headers?? sh*t, im gona get mine done for about $600-800 down here, and a full twin exhaust cost me $500...

Hmmmm who's doing them for you?