Sign in to follow this  
FuManChu

Newbie from the Waikato

post-51486-0-94017200-1399256604_thumb.j

Hi all,

Had a busy month! I decided that after 5 years of Zed car ownership, the niggling rattle in the hatch outweighed the 300 and something horsepower at 11,000 rpm and 135 decibels wasn't quite me any more. Long story short, after listing on Tard Me for a few weeks, having 40 odd watchers no bidders and multiple swap for Mitsi offers, I'd snap up an offer to swap trade on a tidy NZ new E46 328i. I thought, at least it'd be tradeable in the future not being built before the Berlin wall fall. Not a big fan of owning a Granddad spec sedan just yet, but increasingly impressed with the new Bavarian trade, I decided to on-sell promptly and... yay!!! I have a Kiwi new 2001 330ci in green with tan leather. M-sport of course...Hope the pic works...

Welcome, I am also a fellow ex tweaked Z owner. Now we can both be mature BMW drivers

• Like 1

Yip, I less and less fancied wrapping myself and my wife around a power-pole, so the grin factor was wearing a bit thinner than it had been in the early days. Also having a back seat is now a requirement in my household these days.