Sign in to follow this  
raewyn22

E30 Sunroof handle/crank - WTB

Hey guys,

So we've owned the e30 touring for less than a week, and what do you know - I've broken it already.

After a sunroof handle/crank for it

You can get them from ECS Tuning for $13 US, but would rather get it sooner than later.

Does any one have one they are willing to sell?

Thanks

Is yours an 89 build? Mine is registered as 89 but is actually an 87 build.

Reason I ask if there are two different types of handles (with, surprise surprise, two ever so slightly different fittings) with the latter being used from late 1987. Check out this page.

I have an early crank and the cheap MTC crank (The one ECS sells) which I am under the impression has the new fitting, but cant get either of them to fit... When (if) I finally fit it, you can have whichever crank I don't need.

Is yours an 89 build? Mine is registered as 89 but is actually an 87 build. 

Reason I ask if there are two different types of handles (with, surprise surprise, two ever so slightly different fittings) with the latter being used from late 1987. Check out this page

I have an early crank and the cheap MTC crank (The one ECS sells) which I am under the impression has the new fitting, but cant get either of them to fit... When (if) I finally fit it, you can have whichever crank I don't need. 

Thanks for your advice! I guess I got lucky with the one I got this evening as works like a charm. Unfortunately I don't think the sunroof is aligned quite right.

Thanks to everyone who assisted. I have now got one and fitted to the car tonight :)