Sign in to follow this  
MrBig

E30 Parts

Whats up. Does anyone know where I can get a bodykit like this I've phoned all over Auckland but couldn't find it.

I also need the following parts if anyone knows:

Centre caps for Racing Dynamics mags

325i Manual gearbox

Leather recaro Seats

All for an E30

post-12-1075268428.jpg

Gidday, and welcome to the forum.

You can join the queue for the leather Recaro's - everybody is after them.

See if you can find a wrecked M325i, that looks to be the same kit as from these.

Cheers

thanks.

i already bought a wrecked 325i auto. but some punks stole the 2 front seats when it was by the insurance place. I dont know the name for that bodykit.

hey...how much you looking at spending on leather recaros? ive got some in my car....and im not actually selling them....im just curious as to what buy them for these days

This IS the bmwcc. hahah Unofficially.

www.bmwclub.org.nz

thats the 'official' one.

OUR meets are in the meets forum.

Guest MSBOND

Ok that looks like my kit... cage bimmerboy bumpstop homy wot you guys think is that my kit or wot? just the front spoiler difrent. hehehehe i got the kit you want. nah sorry dude, i got mine from the wreckors out in papakura. Give em a try, they have a few more kits laying about. B)

I got a cousin overseas who is trying to get me one. He says he can get one for about $700NZ. I don't know how much shipping will cost.

Guest MSBOND

i payed 500 for mine. just got to fibre glass a few of the holes up that they made pulling it off the ol car.

Guest Andrew

Ok that looks like my kit... cage bimmerboy bumpstop homy wot you guys think is that my kit or wot? just the front spoiler difrent. hehehehe i got the kit you want. nah sorry dude, i got mine from the wreckors out in papakura. Give em a try, they have a few more kits laying about. B)

shelly.. only mtech one fits your car.. so you probably don't have that kit.

Guest MSBOND

well my kit hasnt exactly been fitted to my ride yet but im sure we'l find a way to make it fit.

yes it looks the same as urs o man dnt get me started on how much i want a m-tech kit !!

and i not gunna go to n1 and spend $3000 on a replica kit