Sign in to follow this  
kiwi328i

E34 headlight washer system and fog lights

Hi,

As the heading suggests, I have pulled out the washer system and the fog lights off my E34 front bumper. Here it is still on the bumper, the water tank will come with it also, the very bottom one of the three. You get the jets etc everything you should need to make it work for your car. You will have to sort whatever you need to make it work on your car as I have no idea how to plumb it in to a car without this system.

The Fogs are standard, nothing wrong with them, functional, no cracks or bits of missing plastic etc, much better design and quality than the E36 ones I had, they broke all over the place.

Fogs $60.00 for the pair as is, these work.

Headlight washer stuff $60.00. as is, I haven't used it, I don't even know where the switch is? But it's all there, same waterpump motors as the others.

or trade whatever cool E34 stuff you have holed up in your garages :ph34r:

Call / text me on 021795306 before the weekend then I will list them on trademe

Cheers Lionel

• Like 1

Afaik the washers work every 5 th time the windscreen washwrs are used If the lights are on.i also think the headlight washers work when"intensive clean" is used.