Sign in to follow this  
EK4Racer

E36 M3 S50B32 Dual Vanos Unit - Near New

As listed above I have a Dual Vanos Unit off a S50B32 up for sale purchased from Team Mcmillan BMW approx. 2 years ago and has done about 10,000km in my car. Since then I have now changed my setup and this is surplus to my requirements. There are no rattles or noises at all and the car gave great performance out it.

Looking for $650 still have the box and $3000 invoice to go with it :S

hi there .. what is included in this unit? does this replace the entire vanos system for the s50b32? when it was in the car, was it noisy at all? pics would be great

hi there .. what is included in this unit? does this replace the entire vanos system for the s50b32? when it was in the car, was it noisy at all? pics would be great

The unit is the complete dual vanos system for a S50B32. It does not make any noises and is in supurb condition. I replaced the original unit off the car as it got noisey. However this one has been on the car for approx 10,000km and makes no noises at all.

Excuse pic quality as it off my iphone.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/RBpowerhouse/library/E36%20M3%20Stuff