Sign in to follow this  
Terroth

E30 Door Cards

I'm after a set of E30 Door cards with manual window winders.

I bought a set the other day however every single snap / pop rivet was broken, it didn't have the rubber seals between door car / window, and not a single screw or extra piece, rather disappointed and ripped off.

So hopefully on here ill be able to find someone who can actually provide proper door cards as the interior of my car is fully stripped and I'm looking to put it all back together, but that means i need all the parts, not just the vinyl / fabric cover.

Located in Christchurch, but obviously I don't mind paying shipping at all.

Thanks

Coupe or sedan? Any particular colour? I doubt if many door cards will have the clips still in one piece and normally the rubber seal at the top of the door card would be considered as another part.

I have a set of E30 sedan door cards in black with no rubber seal or screws. Had power windows though. I'm sure you can cut a hole for the winders.

Mostly after the rubber seals now, I've decided ill cut a hole for the winders that I already have and put a blank in for the electric window switch.

I was able to get some door pop snaps from Super Cheap / Repco and find gromets / screws that fit

So if anyone has the rubber door to window seals that would be Primo, cause that wind noise coupled with the noisy as F*** exhaust gets a bit annoying when cruising at 100KM+