Sign in to follow this  
my_e36

Wearable wristband / fitness band, which is good?

There are so many out there, it's really confusing. Anyone with experience or can enlightened me please?

I think they all have their own app, but if it is compatible with iOS HealthKit would be good I think.

Should I just wait for Apple Watch and see what happens? Seems it will have the same array of sensors in it.

What purpose do you want it for? That is probably a really good starting point. They all have slight differences and obviously costs are difference.

Personally I have tried a couple Fitbit and vivofit, but once you have worn them for a month; you know what a good day steps wise is and a bad steps day is or how you slept without a watch to tell you (Argus app on your smart phone provides pretty much same info).

Now there is more advance watches which give you better info like GPS, HB, perspiration etc as well. But all comes down to what you want it for.

Hope that helps you.

My lg g watch r survived an underwater experience .. Not sure if you're after a pure fitness band or full on smart watch that will do both

Just wear a rubber band and every time you see it do some exercise, it'll be heaps cheaper and you'll likely see the same results...... ;-)

• Like 2