Sign in to follow this  
lordandrevv

m50 525i

only the slightly later models will have the air bag and if it has got an air bag it will be in the steering wheel.Stereo purely up to you, i think mine is pretty good but i think i have the upgraded 10 spkr version(actually only eight but must have some two ways somewhere.)The 525 will prolly also have a std amp in the boot but as I say its in the ear of the listener...

ps my pic of car seats above shows a non airbag wheel 1990 reg nz new car

Edited by kiwi535

only the slightly later models will have the air bag and if it has got an air bag it will be in the steering wheel.Stereo purely up to you, i think mine is pretty good but i think i have the upgraded 10 spkr version(actually only eight but must have some two ways somewhere.)The 525 will prolly also have a std amp in the boot but as I say its in the ear of the listener...

ps my pic of car seats above shows a non airbag wheel 1990 reg nz new car

good point. one's im lookking at don't have it, but that's gud i gues. not shure why i thought about that. As for sounds, I haven't seen a stock car with a sound system gud enough for me lol. gotta luv solid bass lol

Posted Image

I just found this 525iA. What does the A stand for?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-30673846.htm

It's pretty cheap, seing it's a good year, decent ks and a lot of features and it's from a DEALER. It's got the M steering wheel to. Can anyone see the catch, or is it that A that makes it cheap?

Cheers