Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

FS - MSS54HP CSL DME - clone

Time to unload some surplus gear.

This was the first CSL converted DME I made and I have had it running in my car for a while now to test that it functions correctly and perfectly. Bear in mind this was my first attemp, the soldering is obviously not as good as what I can now do, but everything works as it should without issue.

Has the H-Bridge soldered so will be capable of running the motorised intake flap on a genuine airbox.

I will code this to your car with whatever modifications you require (EWS delete, sport mode memory, different throttle mapping, warm up lights change, speed limit removed, dyno mode limit removed, burble and pop, 6 speed manual instead of SMG, or even just a full virgin non coded DME ready to be programmed by dealer tools - I can even clone it as a spare DME for your CSL if you are that way inclined with all proper VIN, ISN code (or the ability to resync to your existing EWS module or a spare EWS module).

$800ono

NB: You will need to convert your car to MAP to run this DME in a S54.

Edited by M3_Power
  • Like 2

I have no use for it whatsoever, but just hearing about it makes me excited. Very impressive.

• Like 1

Haha cheers!!!

I also have the ability to help you convert your stock M3 engine and engine/gearbox looms into CSL specs as I actually have brand new CSL looms that you can reference from to give it that real authentic CSL conversion. Incuding spare air rails for Map conversions.

I "MAY" also have an airbox for sale .... Still pondering over this one and haven't made up my mind on it yet.