Sign in to follow this  
sven007

BMW E36 318IS Coupe Factory Mags

Hi, Is anyone interested in these Factory Mags, How much would I get for these? I am planning on putting new Mags on my bmw and am thinking of getting white Advanti Stalkers on my Black 318IS coupe. Any other suggestions which would look good on it? Here is the Picture if anyone is interested in the Factory Mags. ^_^

post-11-1134165452.jpg

Does anyone know how much ( a guess estimate) these will go on Trademe for? Im planning on buying 17inch Mags a prefer white stalkers on my black 318is coupe. Any other mag suggestions? :huh:

Does anyone know how much ( a guess estimate) these will go on Trademe for? Im planning on buying 17inch Mags a prefer white stalkers on my black 318is coupe. Any other mag suggestions?  :huh:

Unfortunately I'd say you'd be hardpressed to get more than $180, even with good tyres for them. When people want new mags, they want ones that make there car look better, not just like everyone elses. The only interest I think you'd get would be people looking for cheap alloys to replace there hubcaps.

1) Because there not much better looking than stock say, bottlecaps or those other ones.

2) People would rather if there gonna spend that sort of $$$ to help go towards new mags, use it towards something decent instead of something plain.

Hope that wasnt too harsh. Thats just my opinion, but its based upon what I've seen.

Edited by E30stz

Hi, Not offended at all. Your basically right on the dot. I wasnt expecting much for them anyway. I was actually thinking of maybe $50 tyres. Anyway do you recommend any decent 17inch Magss that would look good on a 318IS coupe? What do you think of the advanti White stalkers. I thought they would go well with my colour of the car which is black. :mellow:

Regards

Sven

Black and white looks good, but like.. I dunno .. stalkers + E36's dont work for some reason. Take a look at other peoples cars with the different mags and decide what you like and dont like. I take it you havent seen stalkers ? nor white ones ? on a E36 before ? They look okay, but theres just so many people with stalkers these days that it just feels old, buck the trend buy something a bit stylish :). Anything but chrome is usually a good plan to go by.

Yeah I havent seen white stalkers on a bmw e36 before. I guess I will have to some looking and researching to find the best mags in my affordable price to suit my bmw! I have just brought it and will be flying up to Auckland to collect it. My uncle drove it for a test drive and said it was great so im going by his word. What do you think of the styling on the BMW 318is Coupe? Have you ever driven one and if so was it a decent drive. Cheers :)