Sign in to follow this  
sven007

SWAP Orange 36 Coupe corner lights for Clear

Hi, The chances of this are pretty slim but is anyone interested in swapping for my BMW E36318IS coupe Orange corner indicators for Clear corner indicators? Or if anyone has any for sale at a cheap price that would be great. Just low on cash at the moment but am planning to make my Bimma Rock! :wacko:

post-12-1134165696.jpg

This deserves a nomination for thread of the year..

While we're asking :) does anyone have a 325 engine they would like to swap for my 320, not working but other than that like new.

$79 and pwn your ones off on trademe for $10 a piece :) thats $60 :) everyones happy :).

Edited by E30stz

Dont get cheap ones - the clips will break very easily when you take em out!

I'd get some depo ones from understeer.com or somewhere! (ill order some after xmas)..

Dont get cheap ones - the clips will break very easily when you take em out!

I'd get some depo ones from understeer.com or somewhere! (ill order some after xmas)..

the ones at that link are "Lights made by DEPO.CO.LTD,Top quality factory.Come with 6 months replacement warranty."

Hey, if they are - thats a pretty good price! Just gotta wonder about warranty - since its trademe/private, he aint really obligated for it.. Jump on them.

Hi, Thanks for the quick response, e30stz thats what I thought. Saw those advertised on Trademe and thought of selling mine but was hoping someone had a spair pair or used pair they were getting rid of. Looks like I will be selling my oranges for Clear. Over the months I will slowly upggrade my beema so it will look good! Looking forward to getting Black Angel Eyes and M3 mirrors! Do you think white Advanti Stalkers would look good on my beema? Cheers Sven :jap:

yeah good thinking, the white stalkers are sorta weird with beamers.. just because there so common that at one stage thats what everyone was putting on there car. I think you should maybe look at something a bit more diverse, bbs style or the likes.

Thanks for the advice, Do you think chrome Mags would look good on a bmw. or would it be to bling! Dont have the cash right now but looking to spend around $1000-$1300 on decent 17inch Mags with decent tyres, Wouldnt matter if they where brand new or second hand in decent condition. Cheers :beer: