Sign in to follow this  
Fishies

E34 M20 Sump !

Hi,

Does anyone have a spare E34 M20 (other M20 5 series may be the same I'm not sure) Sump - oil pan? I'm fixing an E30 with a broken sump for a friend that has had an engine from a 5-series put in it with the dipstick in the sump as opposed to the e30 engine with dipstick in the block and my spare sump is from an E30 so no provision for the dipstick in it. Could swap for the E30 M20 sump I have if it's of use. Trying to get one this week if possible so can have the car back to him on the week end.

Cheers

Possibly it was getting taken to get welded but I'd rather not do that. Do you know how much with shipping? If you don't have easy access to couriers you could drop it of at a branch of ours if it's close

Does $85 dropped off sound fair? I am in Ashburton but will be heading to christchurch on wednesday so I should be able to drop it off then. Otherwise I can find out courier pricing for you. If you dont have a use for the E30 M20 sump we might be able to come to an arrangement on that. Cheers!

Edited by DeadlyPixels

Yep 85 sounds good. Could you drop it to Saecowilson 172 Waterloo road Hornby I'll let them know to expect it Pm your bank details or text to 0273498605 and I'll put the money through. I don't have a use for it at the mo handy to have a spare but what did you have in mind?