Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

Get paid to go to the gas station

My company is doing a huge recruitment effort - we just launched this site: really bad colours

If you sign up you basically get paid to mystery shop cinemas, petrol stations, resturants, even get paid to buy grog!

We need shoppers from all over the country. This is perfect for the wife to do too - we do places like farmers etc. too so there is also general shopping.

Average pay is $15 - $25 per survey, plus gas to go where you are going and the money to buy the item / food / beer.

Take a look but excuse the puke green colours - it aparently appeals to a wider audience =\

Oh and FYI for you international readers - We need people in Australia, Thailand, Singapore, South Africa and Brazil!

Too many hoops to jump through - lost interest.

Yeah alot of older people (no offence!) loose interest when signing up...which sucks because alot of our surveys are age reliant. For instance, surprisingly we dont have enough people aged 18 - 21 to buy piss from liquorland and co. to see if they ask for ID.

didnt work.

Can you tell me what happened? Im pretty much resonsible for the site to be working!

Im 19 I wanted to sign up but I cant be bothered printing and signing and sending documents

Thats the big issue we have - unfortunately its a legal requirement for us =\ because we are legally employing people.

Yeah alot of older people (no offence!) loose interest when signing up...which sucks because alot of our surveys are age reliant. For instance, surprisingly we dont have enough people aged 18 - 21 to buy piss from liquorland and co. to see if they ask for ID.

they will like me then places like that is my second home, suprising to see that not many people actually ask me for id

It does work.. i just signed up, was hard to write about customer service unsing only 60 words

That is the sort of responce we want to see! Nice to see you did it perfectly in 60 words lmao

oh yea i printed that stuff out but dont know the address to send it

For some unknown reason we didnt put an address on there...

You can just send it to 110 Mt Eden Road, Mt Eden, Auckland.

EDIT: Just talked to the recruitment manager, and she says that the addresses is sent by email upon approval. We're changing that now.

Edited by ipwnyou

are there repocutions such as not being allowed to shop at particular stores should people find out your a mystery shopper?

Edited by E30stz

If they find out you are a mystery shopper, you simply dont get that shop assigned to you anymore. You can still shop there by yourself, though, you wont get banned or anything. We did a Nandos Reveal where we had to go into Nandos, get some food, do the survey and go back and reveal to the manager who we are etc. etc. and show him the results. If they score 100%, they get a prize for all the staff at the time for excellent service. Once you reveal, you cant mystery shop it again, but it was our local nandos and every time after the mystery shop that we went in there, they were always really nice to us and stuff because they didnt know if we were mystery shopping them or not :D

So, do we send the stuff (Excution Page) regardless of approved or not?

So, do we send the stuff (Excution Page) regardless of approved or not?

For the moment just get it ready, when you get your acceptance email it'll have all the details in there. You should get it today, we have a team of 17 people processing recruitments!

Signing up now, but only cause I could do with the $$$$$$

And I put no for criminal conviction - cause I don't think misdemenour counts :)

Edited by Muzzie

Good Stuffs

This better not be a shonky ripoff thing or something lol.

I've signed up though, waiting on email.

How long does it usually take to get the email?