Sign in to follow this  
328bema

**SOLD** 1996 E36 328i Coupe **SOLD**

Hi all, Anyone interested in a potential project? selling my E36 328i, Automatic, Cosmos Black Coupe, Msport Kit, but has standard steering wheel so i assume at some point it was Msport kitted but not from factory?

Bilstein setup on the rears, Boge on the front? LOL, previous owner to blame for that! But still feels tight.

mileage sitting @131, XXX km's atm. I have owned the vehicle for a few years and never really used it much, probably travelled 8k in the past few years, have more than a few vehicles..

It is Definitely not a show car, there is a ding in the drivers door ( Pics to follow ) M3 Mirrors, and various paint imperfections. I purchased with the intention of doing her up, and did to a certain point but it is no longer a project i am attending to, will be travelling overseas next year so grab a quick bargain!

It comes with partial service history, Jap import, previous owner was not an enthusiast.... i will be booking it in to BMworkshop Botany for a general service and checking for any maintenance work to be done.

I am most interested to let this go to the BMW club members for a good price, $4250 ONO, feel free to get in contact via this post, PM, or contact number below. Also have a 3 Spoke E36 Msport steering wheel ( Yet to be installed ) which will complete the Interior Msport style. Pics will follow soon.

Regards Peter.

Contact me on : 02108439606

post-3986-0-17481400-1443498485_thumb.jp

Edited by King Arthur
  • Like 2