Sign in to follow this  
Munkvy

WTF?

You have to ask the question... WHY?

Its obviously his pride and joy but I can't stand f**king posers in their 318i autos, or even worse, 1.9 190E autos going around with all that pimp sh*t on them. the fact that a new turbo diesel 4WD Rodeo or Navara would show em whos boss down the strip makes them look even more pathetic. But ya gotta look good, especially when imitating fiddy and the like :rolleyes: :gay:

Edited by E30_318i

almost cryed when i saw it, one thing to butcher a common as fcuk e30 318i, but a nice looking e12.... not cool

almost thinking of buying it so i can take it back to stock.

You have to ask the question... WHY?

Its obviously his pride and joy but I can't stand f**king posers in their 318i autos, or even worse, 1.9 190E autos going around with all that pimp sh*t on them. the fact that a new turbo diesel 4WD Rodeo or Navara would show em whos boss down the strip makes them look even more pathetic. But ya gotta look good, especially when imitating fiddy and the like :rolleyes: :gay:

I absolutely agree, the missus has a 325i, which although auto, atleast has the power to back the looks, although right now its bog standard...however she wants it to look alot more pimp, but atleast even standard powerwise it should still perform ok. (its already embarrased a few "boyracers"!).

just cant understand the whole, lets look cool in the 1.8L craze... but then I drive a turbo skyline, so sideways is more important than pimping... maybe Lancer GSR owners could explain this to us (another craze I never understood!).

It might be somebody pride and joy....but it's still a POS

Obviously these things must be worth something up north, because I based on the E12s that I have owned, he made a mistake with the price, after the real numbers and before the zeros there should be a decimal point.

The $2500 asking price is what you would realistically pay for a mint 6 cylinder fully optioned E12, not a base spec 4 cylinder auto one, with half its interior missing.

I wish the vendor good luck with the sale, if he sells it, I'm sure he would do well as a sales person for Enterprise Car Sales :D