Sign in to follow this  
Jazzbass

Near wet myself laughing

Y'know how every wanker with a little dick in the world drives a black V8 Ford or Holden?

Well, I saw a classic yesterday. The tosser in the black V8 Commode was dragging off at the lights - smoke pissing off the rears, big bore, noisy as all hell etc - everyone turning to look. In the next lane was a woman in a girlie Rav 4. She just took off with no fuss and pwned the wanker clear across the lights, while he was still trying to find traction.

As if that wasn't funny enough, Mr Plod was parked just down the road and did the wanker in the Commode.

Still grinning! :lol:

It was almost as funny as the idiot (also in a Holden) who was doing doughnuts down the cul-de-sac where we used to live and snapped his driveshaft.

Haha. We had one similar the other day. Went to walk the dog at Madills farm only to have a dude doing doughnuts on the grass in his riceburner, by the clubhouse. Little did he realise that a Mufti-cop car was waiting for his missus to walk the dog. Gave him a ticket. Funny as. :o

Edited by cainchapman

haha funny stuff,

hey rog, you came into work today and i asked you if you were looking at anything, Z-one motoring, I didnt realise it was you until you left! You obviously didnt recognise me either.

haha funny stuff,

hey rog, you came into work today and i asked you if you were looking at anything, Z-one motoring, I didnt realise it was you until you left! You obviously didnt recognise me either.

Who couldnt recognise Sparks? :P

but the webbed feet would have been deadset giveaway. I spose you were wearing velcro roman sandels so it would have made it a bit harder to see.

Next time, say hi by demonstrating what the guy is doing in your sig sparkle.

Edited by E30stz

That was you???

Man, you did scrub up well - you looked almost human in the suit & tie attire ... :P

Just as hard for you - I was in holiday mode - dishevelled, shorts and T-shirt...

We tend to place people according to how we met them.

LOL - sorry I didn't recognise you - I was just waiting for Ann and browsing, not noticing ppl. How long have you been at Z-One? Congrats, should be a good job for you. Robin seems a decent bloke. :thumb:

Edited by Jazzbass