Sign in to follow this  
no_fat_chicks

supercharged Red E30 sitting on momo sports

Yes its that sexy Ferrari Red E30 coupe, sacked out on momo sports wheels, with the whinning noise coming from the engine. I saw this car ages ago at the Mobil station in town. It had a '4 sale' sticker on it. I approached the guy, I think his name was Simon. We had a little chat about the car, I was really interested in buying it and I had the cash for it, got his number and I was on my way. Texted him a few days later but the car was sold. I was gutted. That was about a year ago.

Just a few days ago, I was in Pauanui. We had just parked up at the surf club. I was on my way to the beach when I heard that whinning noise again. I turned around and there she was. Still the same mags, the beautiful glossy red paint, still sacked on her ass. I called out to my mate who was ahead of me to turn around and have a look. When he did, his jaw hit nearly the ground.

Anyway, this car is one of the most beautiful and unique E30 I have ever seen in real life. Just wanted to know if anyone had any pics of this car and some details on the engine. All I know its supercharged which is very unique.

Guest Andrew

meh i never digged it that much - kit didn't fit properly etc etc.

Turbo/Supercharged e30s are not rare at all.

Was a member on here a while ago I think.