Sign in to follow this  
Jazzbass

Will this affect you?

see i know all about the cracked extractor, but the spark plug escapade you still have up on me!

you dont want to throw a plug(ceramic seperates from steel and puts a nice lump in your bonnet)...well i dont want that....i'll just be the one fixing it...*sigh

its louder and with more power loss....joy :thumbsdown:

just talking about this makes me wana grab my sportsbike outside (the muffler if taken of righ now for fixin) and terorise christchurch. about a full tank of gas should do.

Apparently in aus (maybe in a certain state) the law says that the noise level reccorded 2m behind the muffler should not be over (i think) 85dB @ 3000rpm or something like that. That sounds fair, even tho it's not like you have your head 2m behind a exaust pipe often. Wouldn't be fair for some motorbikes tho, like mine. My 250cc four stroke redlines at 19000rpm, so 3000rpm would make almost no noise, even with the muffler off. all the posibilities...... It would be a good start tho, better than a cop deciding weather your car is to loud.