Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

Cheapish E36 328i manual - M3 interior

Don't know the seller, but this could be a fun summer option for a member? Priced reasonably IMO, anyone looking for something that has most bits and pieces done already? Converted to Manual via Hellbm so should be top notch work i assume.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1208103538.htm

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm honestly furious.
I spend 2 months looking for a 328i manual coupe, offering anywhere from 9-10k for really nice ones.

I settle for an nz new auto and manual convert it, total price roughly 7500.
2 weeks later this pops up, along with a couple of other really nice ones, well below what I was originally offering.

Murphy's fkin law.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rubix said:

I'm honestly furious.
I spend 2 months looking for a 328i manual coupe, offering anywhere from 9-10k for really nice ones.

I settle for an nz new auto and manual convert it, total price roughly 7500.
2 weeks later this pops up, along with a couple of other really nice ones, well below what I was originally offering.

Murphy's fkin law.

Ouch bro! Yeah i remember you were looking, there's now a few silver 328 manuals reasonably priced. But the car you purchased looked really mint though? The montreal Blue e36? If im not mistaken.

Just now, E36_Turbo said:

Ouch bro! Yeah i remember you were looking, there's now a few silver 328 manuals reasonably priced. But the car you purchased looked really mint though? The montreal Blue e36? If im not mistaken.

Bought a Montreal e36 yes, but it was a different Montreal e36 to the manual one listed on trademe in wellington.

Still mint, black leather interior and completely original. Infuriating though as I now have to spend above what I was originally wanting to pay to get it to the spec I want.

Edited by Rubix

4 minutes ago, Rubix said:

Bought a Montreal e36 yes, but it was a different Montreal e36 to the manual one listed on trademe in wellington.

Still mint, black leather interior and completely original. Infuriating though as I now have to spend above what I was originally wanting to pay to get it to the spec I want.

Indeed im aware of that particular E36, it really stood out, a car that looked well cared for...which is a bonus! I feel the pain man haha, i sold my auto avus blue 328 Just shy of 7k a few months back....so don't feel too bad mate