- perfectly working glove box

- Clarion Headunit

- no rips in all fabric or splitting at seams

- rear parcel tray stop light

- non smoker owner

Technical -

- electric windows

- central locking

- Dynatron D3600 (i think) alarm with glass break sensor, dual immobilser 2 remotes etc. keyless entry - Cost $420 and includes warranty - receipt and backup code.

- powersteering

- 2 keys

- excellent condition tyres

- excellent automatic gearbox

- good brakes

BMW Workshop Service history since time of purchase (Jan 05 roughly) - car had travelled roughly 10,000km's during my ownership. Passed 2 WOF's with flying colours, and on the side was in the best condition and cleanest underside of an E30 he had seen on an E30 by the technician at VTNZ.

Spares -

One crack free mint condition bumper

5 speed gearbox conversion kit

rear numberplate panel

2 spare indicators with lenses

spare standard number plates and bolts

this car was once my pride and joy, I bought it after looking at roughly another 10 - 15 cars and this one stood out from the rest, it was a low km, excellent condition model that had previously been owned by a BMW Mechanic (or so I was told). It doesnt hold many of the common wear and tear seen on E30 such as your typical ripped seats and cracked dash and was in my eyes a fine example of a 4 door E30. Sadly it met its fate with an engine manfunction that has meant its either going to require a new engine or too many $ in repair. I dont want to see it go but sadly its time to say goodbye.

The engine is not beyond repair or though I wouldnt recommend buying it with that in mind. it would suit anyone looking at doing a good SR20DET conversion or interested in putting another facelift engine in it.

Dont go clogging up this thread with ridiculous offers, as its hard enough just having to sell this without the humiliation of stupidly low offers. As I see it I really dont think you can find this sort of condition shells around for sale anymore.

Please if your interested send me a private messege. I have an idea of hte price I want in my head but will take offers to see how realistic it is. The spares may be sold separately, but otherwise the car stays together, parting it out is not an option for me I'm afraid.

*there is a crack in the front bumper

Andy

Edited by E30stz

Car is back home now from the mechanics if any prospective buyers wish to view please dont hesistate to PM me.

Cheers

Andy