Sign in to follow this  
rxsumo

2000, E21, & E12 520 Owners

I've put this in the for sale stuff as well but I thought I'll put in the General as well.

To buy some bits for the E3 restoration, I ended up buying a job lot of "stuff" from an old BMW dealer, who closed up shop in the late 70's from what I can gather.

Its trinket stuff some of which has been listed in the for sale section

Amongst the stuff was some New Klasse stuff, and some bits and pieces for E12, particularly the early 520/4.

I would like to see this stuff go to a deserving home in NZ, otherwise its either tip time or see if my supplier in Germany wants it.

There is some inner window chrome for E12, along with the window weather strips (I think there are no part numbers on the stuff, it looks similar to the stuff that came off Sparkles old 528!), and this may fit E28s as well, but you would need come down and have a look at it to confirm want it is.

I really want the stuff gone, so if you have one of these or know of somebody who has one does PM me, or drop an email to rxsumo@paradise.net.nz

Edited by rxsumo