Sign in to follow this  
jochen

Faulty BMW Radio...

Hi all,

If you or a friend has a BMW radio with Alzheimers disease, I can fix it for you.

The Alzheimers manifests itself by the radio forgetting it's settings every time it is turned on.

Most common symptom is the fader not remembering its position, and the radio resetting to front left speaker at switch-on.

If you have this problem, I can fix it. I just did 2 over the weekend.

If you have any other radio problem - and I mean with the original OEM radio - give me a call, I can probably help.

I also have replacement radios for those that wish to change Jap-version BMW radios to Kiwi-version BMW radios.

Cheers, the BMW Radio Guy, Jochen

:thumb:

I also have replacement radios for those that wish to change Jap-version BMW radios to Kiwi-version BMW radios.

Jochen,

You dont have any e36 radios do you ?

Either one of C33, CD33, or CD43. I have part numbers too if that would help.

Im looking to replace my e38 one with one of these to get my ipod into the back of it.

Edited by martyyn

i could be keen on one too.I have an e 34 with the original removeable sony radio cassette and in boot cd stacker which works but skips easlly.....i want to fit an ipod or similar instead of the cd stacker but the headunit is too old(i thnk)

i may have Alzheimers.... but at least i dont have Alzheimers

Hi all,

To those that rasied questions: I can help all of you.

Mail me off-list: jochen at woosh.co.nz

Sorry I'm late in replying - what with 3 little kids, lots of work, trying to load WinXP from scratched discs, fixing faulty memory chips in BMW radios, and trying to find a water leak in my car, and waiting for the satellite to fall out of the sky, I've been busy...:-)

Cheers, Jochen

Edited by jochen