Sign in to follow this  
rxsumo

EOI 1990 535 E34

So the car.

1990 NZ New E34 535 5 speed, 180K, Silver

LSD

The NZ new cars had most of the options ticked so......

Mtech Bodykit and Suspension

Dark Grey Sports leather seats, front's electric, Mtech wheel and gearlever

Dual Region Climate Air

BMW Security (Central Locking/Deadlocks/Alarm)

Premium 10 Speaker sound (head unit is now a Clarion MP3)

Ski Bag

Trip Computer

Accessory Battery in the boot (both car batteries have been replaced in the last year)

OBC

Towbar, with relays isolating the trailer power

and all the usual stuff a 535 had over the lower models.

The car is basically original except for slotted rotors that went on about 8 months or so ago. The factory toolkit is complete, and the first aid kit is with the car, along with all the original owners manual.

I have the full service history on the car during the time of my ownership (at Page European), and the gearbox has been rebuilt around 30K ago.

The car has just been serviced, and at that stage a blown exhaust manifold gasket was replaced.

Asking price is now $8000

Problems: (Photos can be found at )http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/rxsumo/535/)

Body Cosmetically:

Small Scrape of LH rear bumper corner, grazed bumper skin, just needs tidying up and painting.

Couple of small dents in LHS Front Passenger door, should be able to be sorted by Dents Plus man...

Fog light washers dont work (the washer units havent been on the car in my ownership)

Other stuff:

Front control of the LHS passenger rear window doesnt work. Passenger control is ok. On the same door the external door handle is sticky

Rear Cigarette lighter doesnt work (or so Page's told me when they checked the car out)....nobody smokes in my cars, so never really bothered me.

My collection of cars seems to be growing at the mo, so the garage is starting to bulge at the seams, and I need to think about selling a few. $8000 is my "bottom dollar", and if it wont sell for this then I'm happy to keep the car as a daily driver.

Posted Image

*The car will be sold on 15x7 E34 X-Spokes.

If you are interested...PM me

Edited by rxsumo

Off topic sorry but, your slotted rotors? Which brand did you get and where did you source them from?

Cheers.

Off topic sorry but, your slotted rotors? Which brand did you get and where did you source them from?

Cheers.

rears DBA, supplied via Team European in Wellington

Fronts local aftermarket Brake supplier, custom slotted

Its looks like I've tee'd up a new ute, so the 535 is definitely on the market.

If you are interested drop me a PM, or give me a call/TXT during business hours on 029 2481431

Price now $8000, on 15 x 7 "standard" E34 X-spokes