Sign in to follow this  
springa

16' AC Schnitzer 4 x 100 Alloys

Hi,

I'm in search for a set of AC Schnitzer 16 inch alloys with 4 x 100 fitment. I realise they are very hard to come by but I'm doing a full motor rebuild :ph34r: on my

89 M325is.

Time is one thing I've got alot of. If anyone has any leads or ideas please let me know.

Contactable on

springa@paradise.net.nz

Cheers

Guest Spargo

Dude, Get in line!

I've got a line on 3 pairs, prob is, their still on their respective owners cars! <_<

If anyone here finds a set for sale, they'll probably buy them, and skite abut it to you later :P

hey man cant help you there except tell you advanti tempests are imitations....but if your doing a full motor build you prob dont mind paying $$ for real ones! got any pics of your car? if your buying ACS, i take it you Might be selling your basketweaves? to ME! no...not me but heaps of people will take them off ya hands

my mechanic said he was selling his 16' Ac's so naturally i sh*t my self, quickly drove home and changed my undies, drove back and told him id buy them then and there. he looked at me and was all like buy what?

THE WHEELS! I'LL BUY THEM!

now he dosent laugh all that often, but he pissed himself laughing at me.

turns out it was just the tyres and i had the wrong end the stick.

good luck my friend.

good luck.

Edited by speakeasy