Sign in to follow this  
fstmodz

e92 335i errors 614a & 6146 fix

hi everyone ive had these errors the last couple of days and managed to fix so i thought ill share here might help someone in the future.1st of i parked my car at work in the morning with the steering turned ,after work i went to start car and my idrive came up with errors: (active steering inactive,inactive start assistance,dsc,dbc,ftw) which freaked me out all these errors at once?really?,i went to workshop and came up with 614a and 6146 errors so i went home  done alot of research which alot of it didnt work for me untill i put 2 different tasks together and found the fix- with car parked straight wheels i used tool32 and load dsc_87.prg in jobs then clicked on lenwinkel dsc abgleichen to reset steering sensor then to intialize steering  go start car turn steering fully left then fully right then center and all faults where clear.thankfully i didnt have to change sensors or do clean sas diy or even worse change steering rack.

• Like 1