Sign in to follow this  
DCEIVN

BBS Wheels

On an E28  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

holy sh!t luvin both styles...anyone know if you could get these for an e30?? i need to get rid of the jappa chromes!!!!! i take it these would set you back a bit of coin??!!

oh my god your car will look cool, where are you buying from, overseas?? love the rs.

are these BBS RS,s?You are welcome to try them out for looks.

those are style 5. Would be such a help if you could let me come by and stick em on to see what they look like anyway!

I take it theyre 17s?

PMd

oh my god your car will look cool, where are you buying from, overseas?? love the rs

that would be the idea lol.... ummm im getting them from Germany. I somehow found a guy through another guy in the U.S. Doesn't sell them online though. He's on holiday and when he gets back I should be finalising the deal.

After he gets back I'll post up his contact for you guys. (I lost his email :banghead: )

Guest Spargo

Kiwi535's look like reeaaaally deep dish BBS RZ's. They're single piece so not style 5's or RS's

I have both, but the RS's are 16" and the 5's are 17". On a fiver i'd take the RS's.

Markus does some amazing rims. 17" Polished BBS RS look absolutely stunning.

Which reminds me I need to refurnish my spare BBS RS 16''s :P

Ash

dunno what i am waiting for.....all of a sudden i was spoilt for choice was considering the throwong stars as well....I might wait for my front tyres to wear out....wont be long,then get the new tyres mounted up onto the "new" wheels

im chewing at the bit to see what they look like, im suprised that you didnt chuck them on straight away, I know I would have.