Sign in to follow this  
Steve K-B

Auckland HillClimb in the domain

Just thought id let people know about the hillclimb in the domain this sunday. It realy is a choice event to watch. Ive been for the last few years and loved it! :D

The cars race up from the bottom of lower domain drive up to the top. Theres heeps of places to watch and im sure there will be a few exciting moments!

Im not to sure what time it starts but ill post it up as soon as i find out. If youve got nothing to do on sunday, come out and have a look for your self.

:bounce:

Guest Spargo

unofficial meet aftewards somewhere, i'll bring the dslr. PS: come for a ride if you want in the newly "go fastered" 325iS.

Guest Andrew

unofficial meet aftewards somewhere, i'll bring the dslr. PS: come for a ride if you want in the newly "go fastered" 325iS.

keen to have a drive of the edirty -

working all day Sun - done 4:30

OK - aparently the first timed run is at 10:00 and the last at 4:30. (so ive been told...:huh:)

Should be worth a watch, some interesting cars come out of the woodwork for these events.

The road up through the domain is bloody good fun... :ph34r:

So who went?

There were some beautiful cars there and some friggin rock ships. Only remember about it around 2pm so went for a walk through the Domain and watched it for an hour.

Guest Spargo

Went along, took some average flicks, will post up a couple when I resize them.

I went for about an hour to watch but was to disapointed to stay after the car craped its self on the way in :(

Front brakes seized on after i lost the rear brakes... Disapointed

Toyota Surf would have pwned that hill climb event eh!!

Would have been a fun event to watch - I would have done it in a powerful RWD and drifted the whole way up!! Bugger the time - Maximum smoke and minimum traction! :mosh: