Sign in to follow this  
Shorty

E39 Angel Eyes

Anyone interested in a pair of E39 angel eye headlights, they were taken off a car as it could not be complied with them on, I guess this is because they are after market.

After about $600 for the pair

post-11-1147854649.jpg

Edited by Shorty

yes you can have after market lights on your car and pass a WOF as long as they all work correctly. The car was not able to be complied (much stricter rules then a WOF) it was a new japanese import and could not pass the compliance as the lights do not carry the correct markings. We got them as partial payment for genuine headlights for the car to enable it to pass compliance. Genuine angel eye headlights are approximately $1100 each. We were told they were going but we never got to see them in the car, we don't know much more about them. They look brand new so we think that they may not have been on the car for too long before it was imported.

Cheers

Shorty

Anyone interested in a pair of E39 angel eye headlights, they were taken off a car as it could not be complied with them on, I guess this is because they are after market.

Do they have the auto levelling electrics, I've been told some do and some don't. I've just brought an e39 1999 and am trynig to find out if angels give better light for open road driving. Stuart

Do they have the auto levelling electrics, I've been told some do and some don't. I've just brought an e39 1999 and am trynig to find out if angels give better light for open road driving. Stuart

Angel eyes do not give better light.

They are purely aesthetic.

Hi Shorty...

Just found this post on google from last year...do you still happen to have these E39 headlights as I have one with a level motor broken...Cheers