Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

Mtec 1 rear spoiler

Mint condition mtec1 rear spoiler off a 1987 m325i.

$200 firm

overpriced - hence why no interest. $150 would be most expensive I'd think someone would pay, $120 would seem pretty reasonable.

Edited by E30stz

Ive looked around alot for them and when ive found them most have been priced around the $150 to $350 in on case lol that was very extreme.

Also this is the mintest one i have had and ive usually sold them for around $200.

There is a fake mtec1(zender) wing on trademe for $150 i think

$350 is for an Mtech 2 ... they are a whole different ballgame. No-ones able to tell how mint something is without 1 seeign it in real life or two .. pictures. So I doubt you'll be able to convince people $200 is fair with either.

Dude i know mtec 2 spoilers go for that much as well because ive sold one for $300 that was in pretty tidy condition, but ive seen mint mtec1 spoilers go for well over $200.

ring a bmw wrecker and ask how much an mtec1 goes for (if they ever get one)

Sorry about having no photos, thats my bad. i will post up asap.

(and the strut braces ive had produced are finished and look amazing!

pix will be up very soon and i think you will be in blown away with the :bowdown: quality)

dealers charge a bundle, they just sold a Mtech 2 for $650 ($1450 New) but in saying that.. dealers always charge masses more than 2nd hand prices. I'm not disputing how much it may be worth to you but it doesnt seem $200 draws mucha crowd for an Mtech 1 though, the Mtech 2's are much more substantial and thus people are prepared to pay much more $$ for them. I'll give up arguing but I dont think the price is realistic enough for people to want to buy it. People in auckland would think twice at a price on high end, because postage is gonna be a real mofo.

Its your price, hopefully it sells. Good luck buddy, btw. my E30 just got pwned, my rear strut brace just arrived. So if your keen gimme a holla.

Edited by E30stz

No worrys at all dude, thanks for you point of view anyway. ill see how i go cheers