Mark312

WTB: M60b30/35/40

Hi team,

Have a E38 with a very sad M60b30 engine and am trying to find a replacement engine - anyone have anything running and sound they are selling?

Mark 

Hi, I've got a m60b40 from an e34 I can sell. It was running well before removal, it is high km's with around 300k. Located north of Auckland. Cheers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TLH said:

Hi, I've got a m60b40 from an e34 I can sell. It was running well before removal, it is high km's with around 300k. Located north of Auckland. Cheers

Any ideas if I would need the b40 ECU to run? What kind of $$ would you want for it? 

Mark 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 3:26 PM, Mark312 said:

Any ideas if I would need the b40 ECU to run? What kind of $$ would you want for it? 

Mark 

Well that's the thing, I've had it running on a b30 ecu as the original one got water damaged and it did seem to work fine but can't guarantee perfect performance. If you want just the bare engine it's self I'd probably say $1000 and if you are wanting all the accessories $1250. Thanks 

Hi,

I've got a good M60B30 from an E34 available.

Let me know if you still need one.

Cheers,

Ernie

On 2/22/2024 at 1:50 PM, Mark312 said:

Hi team,

Have a E38 with a very sad M60b30 engine and am trying to find a replacement engine - anyone have anything running and sound they are selling?

Mark 

Yeah I'll have a 730i motor