Aloe

For Sale: 1995 E34 540i/6 six speed manual

For Sale: 1995 E34 540i/6 six speed manual (1 of 16 imported) $12,000 ONO (Also listed elsewhere)

Note: This is being sold as a restoration project on an as-is-where-is basis and is priced accordingly. Will not be answering questions like 'what does it need'.
Keen for the car to go to an enthusiast.
Due to level of interest, there will be limited viewing dates: Wellington 3-4 August 9am-5pm by advance appointment only. by advance appointment only.
Offers considered following this.
The sale included numerous parts including a number of spare panels. If you are genuinely interested PM me for a list. No response will be made to requests for individual parts. Any parts not taken at sale will be sold separately.

Will be sold with min. 6 Months reg & current WOF

New Zealand New

Vin number: BKxxxxx

M60/2 engine

Diamantschwartz Metallic (303) 1 of 2 540i/6 of this colour imported

Black Bison Leather sports interior

ASC+T

Alarm

Blackout trim

Sunroof

Dimming rear-view mirror

Walnut trim

Auto A/C

M Sport suspension

HiFi Loudspeaker system

BMW Business head unit & CD changer

Trip computer

EXTRAS INSTALLED IN CAR:

Genuine BMW EW34 rare electric rear blind, including original loom and switch in original

seat centre console. Fine working condition.

Genuine BMW E34 cruise control, including stalk, control unit, cable & actuator all in fine

working condition.

Genuine BMW boot floor lipped tray

Genuine full original boot lid toolkit

Genuine Engine bay lighting

Genuine rechargeable glovebox torch

Genuine original Business Sound System including head unit, CD changer with code

(supplied separately- installed head unit NFS).

Bilstein Sport suspension

This is a very reluctant sale, I have owned the car for 18 years (130,000km~320,000km), and has had oil & filter changes every 10,000km with Fuchs oil. 95% of the mileage is open-road running 700km round trips and the engine is still as swift and powerful as the day I bought it. Anyone who knows or has driven this model knows these are not a standard E34. The combination of the quad cam V8, 6 speed manual transmission and sports suspension make it a go-cart in comparison.

Selling as a project on an as-is basis. Needs a new owner with the energy and time to restore her. Unfortunately, I find myself 18 years on, no closer to having either.

The car comes with heaps of new and used spare parts I have been collecting for 18 years with the intent or restoration. Not interested in selling individually, as parts have been collected specifically for this purpose with the car is really where they need to go.

While the interior including the Recaros is in good condition with the original carpet unworn (matted all the time I’ve owned it), the exterior has needed work since I bought it. The driver’s door lower edge has some rust, and there are a few spots around the car that could be easily addressed during a full review. The spots on the roof and A-pillars are professionally neutralised stone chips in anticipation of future restoration.

The clear coat has gone on the genuine BMW/BBS deep dish wheels.

The A/C pump has failed and been disconnected.

This is not guaranteed as a complete list of items that need attention.

PM me for a parts list.

Contact for viewing

IMG_0514_2.JPG

IMG_0513_2.JPG

IMG_0512.JPG

Edited by Aloe
  • Like 10