Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

FS: E30 Front bumper and other bits

Next week will be putting up auctions for the following if anyone is interested.

1. Zinoberrot front driverside fender

2. E30 Facelift Lower lip

3. Facelift front bumper - great condition, black trim was painted by previous owner and has flaked a little bit, have given fresh cover of trim spray which has made it look fantastic. No cracks, good colour.

Had a fair number of people contact me regarding the bumper so I thought I'd give a quick headsup before it goes to auction.

Will post up auction details as soon as they go up.

also have got a lot of miscellaneous bits if people are interested. If you need something from a 318i Facelift Coupe - give me a holla.

E30 facelift taillight seal - good condition

E30 facelift boot seal - okay condition, one cm split in one part otherwise fine.

Carpet trim from around taillights

Edited by E30stz

yes I do ... but I had previously made them into red taillights so unfortunately not stock look as such.

Hey Jamie

that sounds fine, make me a reasonable offer (not an insult) and I'll see if we can reach an agreement.

Will have to determine exactly what it is and where to find it / how to dismantle it but that shouldnt be too hard.

Happy to help organise shipping it down to christchurch as long as its size is within reason.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

Hey Andy,

Cheers for that, I will have a chat to a couple of mates to see what they usually go for and get back to you. It is bolted into the inside of the doorwith 2 nuts and its about the size of a coke can.

Jamie