Sign in to follow this  
conrod

15" BBS "Basketweaves"

A set of four 15" wheels, these were all painted gold inside and out, then had the outer lip machined. They haven't had a lot of use since being done. Only one centre cap, in very clean and tidy condition. Good set of wheels for new E30 series.$500 for set of four.0274 901 865 or 09 4435344

I will leave them up here for a week or two, then they will go on trademe if not sold.cheers Conrad

post-11-1150964459.jpg

SOLD ALREADY in just 20 minutes- TRADEME just got BLOWN away by Bimmersport! :thumb:

Who needs Trademe anyway, give me Bimmersport anyday, thanks Conrad.

How mucho for the for the wheels in the background :D

I was just going to put these straight on Trademe, but seeing as you asked here are some details.

They are Revolution RFX wheels, 3 piece and have never been fitted to a car, nor had tyres fitted to them, and are in as new condition. Unfortunately they are 4x 4" PCD, which equates to about 4x102mm. They can be redrilled in between to a different stud pattern as the centres are solid between the existing stud holes, so not a big or expensive option. Sizes are 15x7.75 and 15x8.75.Will get back here regarding offsets, but they are quite big! Looking for $1000 for the set of four. some better pics here.

post-11-1151011256.jpg

Edited by conrod