Sign in to follow this  
conrod

M52B28 engine

I will have an M52 update engine for sale in a couple of weeks. It is a 2.8, alloy blocked, double vanos unit out of a 2001 E46, not sure of K's at this stage, but is complete with wiring and ECU, no gearbox, was an auto so has flexplate. Also have an E34 5 series sump to go with it, will be great for an E30 repower. Price will be about $3K. Photos to follow. cheers Conrad

http://www.bmwworld.com/engines/m52.htm

Edited by conrod

Okay, here it is. A 2001 E46 M52TU 2.8 engine AND tiptronic trans, it has a broken water pump shaft, broken plastic thermostat housing and a small part of the bracket holding the p/steering pump is broken off(I have the part and it could be welded back on easily) Mileage believed to be 80kms. I will leave it on here for a week, and if no interest will put it on the world famous trademe. $2500 for the lot. pm me or phone 0274 901 865

post-764-1154043609_thumb.jpg

post-764-1154043710_thumb.jpg

post-764-1154043804_thumb.jpg

Edited by conrod

But wait, theres more! To any Bimmersport members who buy this engine, I will throw in absolutely free,not a set of poxy steak knives that you will never use, but a lovely pair of "UUC Motorwerks" billet aluminium undrive pulleys for the water pump and power steering pump- COOOOOOOL!

post-764-1154138690_thumb.jpg

Edited by conrod