Sign in to follow this  
320SHKBTE

Opinions please.

Even Though they are built on the same floor-pan [& the 5 is lighter] the 6 is way cooler ,especially those limited edition Schnitzer models with Roll-Cages,Air Jacks,& Dry Break Fuel Systems

" Don't You Realize, With the Least Doors, And the Least amount of Seats, And the More Impractible it is, The More Desirable it is"

Id prefer a m5 over a m635csi.

My point being though, you said that all 5s are rolly, when my car has pretty much the exac charactaristics of a E24.

But meh, no longer caring.

Edited by bmwsparkle

late to the party as usual,but 5 series ftw in my book......e34>e36 any day....... <_<

At the risk of repeating myself....

Thats all that sparks is trying to say too....

Id prefer a m5 over a m635csi.

Shouldn't you be comparing a M5 with a M6 [to level the comparison]

Face it , I prefer a M6 over a 520i

no. Because there was no genuine M6 at the same time as the first M5, hence why I called it a m635csi.

guys, take it back on topic.. this is turning into another sh*tfight... how bout relate this back to SRKBTE rather than own personal preferences or better yet just lock it.

Edited by E30stz

meh, people have stated their opinions, and now its gone off topic because of comments that didnt make sense, that im correcting.

Possibly it would be better if gus didnt post such utter sh*t. Not that I care, once again his comments make me laugh. Lots. At him. LMAO etc.

I was saying points on why I like 5s more than 3s, usually.

/whatever.

Edited by bmwsparkle

meh, people have stated their opinions, and now its gone off topic because of comments that didnt make sense, that im correcting.

Possibly it would be better if gus didnt post such utter sh*t. Not that I care, once again his comments make me laugh. Lots. At him. LMAO etc.

I was saying points on why I like 5s more than 3s, usually.

LIGHTEN UP EVERYONE [We are all having a bit of fun, feel free to be offended] The Title of this Thread is OPINIONS PLEASE.

Maybe I shouldn't of catergorized a 5 series in the same group as a 'Coupe deVille with Whaleskin Hubcaps'

can i sum up this thread?

sparkle=wrong

in so many ways

and if I'm posting sh*t, how do you classify what you post?

^

Haha.

Least my posts usually have info or revelance in them. In fact, I cant remember the last time I came in a thread when it was on topic and tried to give someone sh*t for no reason. But please, dont stop making sh*t calls at me. I love laughing at you.