Sign in to follow this  
Steve K-B

Need help with Greg Todd Rally

Hey all,

Im looking for at least six RELIABLE people to help with the Greg Todd rally on the 13th of Aug being held in the Carter Holt Harvey Maramarua Forest. What you will be doing is helping with the chacanes (a total of six of them) making sure they are set up in the morning before the stage starts and keeping them in place when the cars hits/brushes them. Ie move them back into place while keeping very awear of your own safety. The cars should be a miniute apart so it shouldnt be to much of a problem.

The chicanes them self are made up of six of those red/white safety barriers you see at road works. They will be arranged some thing like two on the left a few meters then two on the right, a few more meters then anothr two on the left again. (there will be an exact measurement but im not sure of that at the mo)

I dont nave many details at the moment but like i said before, If you decide to do it you HAVE to be comited to turn up.If you agree to come and dont turn up..... Ill be in THE sh*t. From what ive seen rallys HAVE to run On Time. If you want to do it with a freind / girl freind / boy freind / man freind or any other type of freind I dont see any problem with that. I did the chicanes last year and im keen to do it again!! Its amazing what some of he drives can do :o Its will be an early start and will probly be the whole day.

Any Questions ask and i will try to find the answer for you.

A bit more info is here: http://www.aucklandcarclub.org.nz/ Just go to rally then to Greg Todd rally.

Thanks alll!! Now back to the garage for more fun :wacko:

E: I need to know as soon please, thanks. And did i mention that its bloody good fun to watch??!

E: Want to contact me? and i mean why wouldnt you?? mmm? im so not hot right now.... 0210748973

Edited by Steve K-B

Guest Andrew

Would love to be there Steve (with your hot ass) But most of us are at Pukekohe that day with JBL.