Sign in to follow this  
ib456

Where can I get parts from.

Hi,

I did the unspeakable, I broke the girlfriends baby, due to a parking accident at work due to the car having no one other than her in it when it was parked it could fit over the wooden barrier to stop you hitting the wall, but with 3 people in it... well now that she is talking to me again. I have broken the fog light bracket on the left hand side and cracked the inner plastic guard where the bumper attaches to it... I have it all back together and it is fine except I need the bracket that the foglight fits into and attaches it to the bumper.

I have seen on trademe a set for about $180, but the rear bracket doesnt look the same as the one on her car... and not too interested in wasting money if they arent going to fit.

Any advice on where to look for this bracket, it is for a 98' E36 318 Ti.

Thanks

Stuart

www.sdeuropean.co.nz

www.europart.co.nz

they should have one. If its just hte bracket your after you shouldnt be paying more than $50 for it, that would be far to overpriced.

For new, major parts, go to www.bmaparts.com

The exchange rate doesn't work too well in our favour now, but when it was at about US 70c to the NZ $, I was saving at least 40% and that takes into account the freight. I only got pinged for GST once in 6 shipments when bringing in stuff for my M5.

email is patrick@bmaparts.com for quotes. He's really helpfull.