Sign in to follow this  
moktar

e30 parts

hey all i have alot of stuff i need to get rid of.

dark blue door cards for a 4door e30 mint. offers

e30 glove box mint with latch no key. offers

all ash trays. offers

delphin metalic doors ok cond some have a bit of rust good for glass paint is ok. FREE!

set of dark grey floor mats

will post more soon gota check wat else is there

lots to come!!!

also have a good exhaust system for a 320i rear muffler is a one in two out with chrome tips. $40

and have a hotdog muffler to replace the massive middle one $20 $50 for both sounded nice and crisp on my 320i.

nice side mirrors lots just ask.

will be wreckin a 325i 89 in about a month will have everything suspension brakes whateva except the car will have had a nose cut. and no engine or gear box.

thanks,

Miles

also have a good exhaust system for a 320i rear muffler is a one in two out with chrome tips. $40

and have a hotdog muffler to replace the massive middle one $20 $50 for both sounded nice and crisp on my 320i.

nice side mirrors lots just ask.

will be wreckin a 325i 89 in about a month will have everything suspension brakes whateva except the car will have had a nose cut. and no engine or gear box.

thanks,

Miles

yo miles u gotta nose cut 4 a 87 320i???? get bak??? dont you need them headlights from the body...?? hitt bak!! cheerz!!!

hi there i need a front bumper the fully black plastic one and a headlight bulb or the headlight in working order itself and also a spoiler for the bottom end of the bumper if u have these or any of them please post pics

thanx