Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Cheap Lowering Springs wanted!!

FOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUND

Shot darren..probly be seeing u more haha

cheers cuz

Edited by blackbma

lol .. good luck. Bmw parts arent as cheap as jappa parts, first / second hand. Cheapest 2nd hand set is probably going to be around $140-160... and doesnt seem like theres any forsale at hte moment anyway. Your only option and by no means teh best option dare i say it is to compress you current springs or at least buy a spare set and compress those so you have some for when you get a wof. You'll probably have sh*t handling but its the look your after I guess.

Edited by E30stz

Lol u got me all wrong...i do want performance from em too except i wanna do it right 1st time..except the 1st time wont be for anather month or so..therefor i jst want sumthing tht will lower it so it looks better thn it does now...i mean i could enter it in a 4wd contest now!!! hahah

Cheers tho man i was just gonna do a ghetto compresion job but neeeeh

found some - $150 http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-63838579.htm hrmm those dont look like E30 sized springs, omg ... they actually named a galant with same chassis number..oh dear.

weird.. mitsi springs advertised as springs for an E30 in the toyota section, what was that guy smokin. Ah well... not E30 springs by the looks of it.. keep on thne look though. What you wanting to pay anyway, sometimes people have sets on here.

Edited by E30stz

I've got a set of kings that you can have for $100,0211645663

cheers

Darren

PM SENT BRO.

Lol thats pretty funny aye...must have been on sumthing really good!

JK lol.not really anything over 150 for the moment..IM NOT LOOKING FOR QUALITY!...yet. it just really needs to be lowered lol i dont think i can emphasise how high it really is.