Sign in to follow this  
320SHKBTE

New M3 Kit

Ok,

After nearly a year of being on this site ive decided to change my way of thinking on my car, maybe because of you guys? but mainly because ive had enough of teeny bopper short skirt C&^% teasers droolin over my car, an older people thinking im a young idiot, haha, plus, self employed now so have to have a good look to my clients!

So the idea is to get new bigger mags, most prob 18's(ideas please), put m3 tailights on, car under business now, so black out the windows, but for the love of god i cant take out my blue angel eyes, i just still like em :P

So i have a M3 kit for me e36 320i.... please does anyone have advice on easy ways to fix it in place, my mate used like a glue to fix on his side skirts, they havent come off in a year an look mint, so i wont options, i have a hoist an stuff an all the tools, i mite use pros to do the front but need some ideas for the rest, Ta!

Comments please! (Be Nice)

Sorry no advice, but im happy to see you are going the way of the professional clean looking bmw - the way they're mean't to look :) !

Edited by alex

Are the bumpers Fibreglass or urethane?? There are some good adhesives on the market, just get the right ones

Go to Bostik in Burrows street, or Link-up in Barbery street

[They have probably forgotten more, than we will ever know on adhesives]

They make a good urethane [holds the front on my Corvette at over 270kph] you're in the same Town as me, so if you need a Hand give me an email & we can tee up a time. [i've fitted a few kits before,+ I'm interested in looking at your kit]

Hey thanks heaps man! i will need a hand, will be doing it in hamilton though as my mate owns a car yard there to chuck it up on a hoist to make like easier, will contact you with a time if your keen one weekend

EDIT: My dad owns a corvette to, you can have a look, what sort of vette?

Edited by 320SHKBTE

It's a 1970 Chrome bumper, Big block Roadster [race car] top speed 276 kph

post-1015-1154002662_thumb.jpg

EDIT: My dad owns a corvette to, you can have a look, what sort of vette?

funny... never saw that corvette engine into E36 conversion

Should of kept your eyes open for the post that i said why i wasnt doing it before making comments.... hes got a new corvette engine in it now, i still have the old one, its gonna go into something.

I should put a roundel on the vette [a bmw repower that uses more chevy bits than most conversions]