Sign in to follow this  
Shorty

M3 spoiler

I finally sold me black coupe after having a few issues with someone that backed out of the sale and demanded his deposit back :angry:

But now I need help!!! Does anyone know where I can get an M3 adjustable spoiler from or how much they are or any info on them. I believe the one I am after is off an E36 M3 GT its an adjustable GT rear wing. I currently have no spoiler on my car new coupe at the moment, but I have an M3 style spoiler to go on it, but if I can get hold of the one I am after I would be soo much happier. I believe that some of them also have rubber spacers that you can fit on them so that it sits even higher. Any help will be much appreciated :) :)

I will post a pic of what I am after

post-180-1154566457_thumb.jpg

Good choice :D That's my favourite spoiler as well. IIRC The M3 GT wing is slightly different to the M3 LTW wing, which is the term more commonly used. Hamann also makes that style of spoiler for E36 sedans, I would think they make it for the coupe also.

On SD European's site they have a picture of the LTW spoiler on an E36 coupe, maybe you want to try emailing them?

If you want the risers (the blocks to bring the wing to full height), very few replica wings have those, the risers would either be fake or the whole wing would come as one piece (high/low). The genuine LTW wing with risers costs too much though (goes for ~$1000USD).

Edited by Yuen

cool thanx I will look in to that I really want one :)

I have one similar to this one, but thanks anyway, I was just looking to upgrade to the one I want before I send it to be painted.