Sign in to follow this  
savvi

my new bimmer 86 325i/s

I can see a project in the making, keep us posted on how it goes?

thanks, its definatly a project in the making i got some cool ideas 4 it

Good base to start from there.What kind of mags do you have on there? i like, and what kind of spoiler?

Good base to start from there.What kind of mags do you have on there? i like, and what kind of spoiler?

im pretty sure the spoiler is factory but i havnt seen another one like it, the mags im pretty sure are hartge racing as they r on a hartge website, but they have a bmw centre sticker that looks like its been there a while ill try an get a picture up 4 u to look at.

got it 4 $1500 ,wat a deal,

$1500 is a good deal indeed, looks like it would clean up mint once its finished - with seats :P

ive got seats 4 it thery were preety grotty gettng cleaned at mo, do you no if seats from a later model would fit, any help would be good

ive got seats 4 it thery were preety grotty gettng cleaned at mo, do you no if seats from a later model would fit, any help would be good

What do you mean by later model, as in a later model facelift E30? or do you mean from a E36?

If you mean those discusting E30 facelift valours, then yes they will fit. I found the E36 seats quite widewhen I had some in a E30 needs custom backets made up though, but Im rangi and only bolted them in on one side, not like I really drove much in it anyway.

Edited by bimmer boy

What do you mean by later model, as in a later model facelift E30? or do you mean from a E36?

If you mean those discusting E30 facelift valours, then yes they will fit. I found the E36 seats quite widewhen I had some in a E30 needs custom backets made up though, but Im rangi and only bolted them in on one side, not like I really drove much in it anyway.

i mean e36 if i get brakets for it though wil they need to be certified

If your a short ass its hard to bring the seat forward enough, luckily im not. Im not sure if they need to be certified, the proberbly do. Do a google search I know there is a instruction on how to make up the bracket templates etc

No cert is required if you keep the original mounting holes and seatbelt mounts, i suggest you use the original e30 rails and butcher them and weld/bolt on some angle iron and butcher the e36 rails and mount them on teh angle iron, ill post a pic of how i have mounted my buckets when i get home, looks like you got a good score, m325 with mtec 1 =D i like =D keep us posted on progress, keen to share your plans for it?

Guest Spargo

Let me know when you get sick of the rims and want more bling. Nice whip mate.

someone might know - did hartge make two styles of E30 rims ? I've seen 2 different ones, one looks much more traditional hartge than this model even though I've seen this before. Hartge seems to have a specific design they've followed through a fair few models, I wouldnt have thoguht they produced 2 different types but yeah. Maybe there is an E21 and an E30 model hartge rim or just plain and simple they made 2. edit - pre facelift / facelift models ? to go with the differing body kits ?

Edited by E30stz

Let me know when you get sick of the rims and want more bling. Nice whip mate.

not into bling, plus i will b keepn the mags

No cert is required if you keep the original mounting holes and seatbelt mounts, i suggest you use the original e30 rails and butcher them and weld/bolt on some angle iron and butcher the e36 rails and mount them on teh angle iron, ill post a pic of how i have mounted my buckets when i get home, looks like you got a good score, m325 with mtec 1 =D i like =D keep us posted on progress, keen to share your plans for it?

put k&n pod with heat shield, then probaly put superchip in it as i was quoted $950 4 chip,instal, an tune it they do lots of bmw and said never had problem especially 325i 10-12hp gain 10-12nw gain plus better fuel economy , tidy up body work

then probaly do up the interior, need front clip 4 it to :ph34r:

Edited by savini

Guest Spargo

someone might know - did hartge make two styles of E30 rims ? I've seen 2 different ones, one looks much more traditional hartge than this model even though I've seen this before. Hartge seems to have a specific design they've followed through a fair few models, I wouldnt have thoguht they produced 2 different types but yeah. Maybe there is an E21 and an E30 model hartge rim or just plain and simple they made 2. edit - pre facelift / facelift models ? to go with the differing body kits ?

The word you're looking for is "split rim"

Sell me your wheels, please!

Edited by nz320i

I've got the same wheels on my E21. 16x7 Hartge Split rims from a wrecked E30 for cheap. They're a great looking wheel on Bimmers.

same here mate, great lookn mag really suits my car, bling wheels r 4 possers