Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Coilovers

Im sick of only being able to have on ride height on my car, i want to be able to raise and lower it according to the driving im going to be doing, ive had a look around and as far as value for money goes these seem to be the best:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...A%3AIT&rd=1

I like the look of them and they look quite well made, anybody had any experiance (sp) with these products and if so what are your opinions.

Also if anybody knows of an NZ stockist i will be more than interested.

Cheers

Chris

I would be interested as well :) good spotting

That first set on ebay dont look too good you dont really want alloy sleeves and specially ones with grub screws,you can buy the threaded sleeves from stocks and springs

The guy who's number im going to give you to do the motor swap also builds coilovers etc ,will pm you,go for some bilsteins though!

you would be suprised how little adjustment those ground control setups will give you ,probably wont go as low as your wanting to!!

Edited by SRBMW

I can get the H&R kit for a pretty decent price, they use Bilstein shocks with their own springs. Platform front struts, and pretty sure they do an adjustable platform to go inside the top arm (rear) in the std location. I have them on my Cosworth, and the quality is superb, as you would expect from a German made kit. Will cost a fair bit more than the $205 Ebay jobbies though!

I can get the H&R kit for a pretty decent price, they use Bilstein shocks with their own springs. Platform front struts, and pretty sure they do an adjustable platform to go inside the top arm (rear) in the std location. I have them on my Cosworth, and the quality is superb, as you would expect from a German made kit. Will cost a fair bit more than the $205 Ebay jobbies though!

Good as thanks for the info, and darren my email is e30chris@gmail.com, my hotmail got closed down..

Conrod could you possibly also get me a approx price for them? Just parts really, willing to spend the $$ if the product is good, i can do the labour, could do with the learning curve ^_^

Cheers

Chris