Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

Controlled testing at Pukekohe Fri 25th

Hi, can someone who goes to these tell me the setup, I want to get some seat time in my E30 race car, but it's not warranted yet. What do you need to have done to it to track it? What's the story with these days, do you just turn up, or what? Thanks.

turn up, pay your $90 and drive...they split the day into cars...single seats/drifters/street cars/race cars only/bikes or whatever

pretty informal..its good though..good for testing (hence the name) and gives you a lot of freedom.

we had planned to go on the 19th..hopefully still on will see how it goes!

Let me know if you're heading out Gus, cause I might come out for a day of sun and leisure.......nah so I can thrash my beast

Guest Andrew

I will be hitting up the 19th also depending on how testing goes on Sunday (i.e nothing breaks)

It's a pretty decent day - although you do have to watch out for n00bs on the track.

Because the sessions are 20mins long - it's ideal to see what is going to break on the car.

Nearly EVERY time i've been to a test day - something has broken. Hopefully we are approaching something like reliability now.

nazistaffcar: Gus will be there if I am - he's my pit crew hah.

I also need to do some testing, so may go on the 19th depending how this sunday goes, but only if it is dry.

There is also testing on the first 2 saturdays of sept if the 19th is wet. Fridays are no good for me.